Nalini Ergo BAS Black Bib Shorts
This bib encases the highest technologies available: woven kinetech fabric, laser cut, minimum impact of stitching, top of the gamma pad. On the back in the junction between braces and bib we have added a bypass insert in stretchable fabric that modulates and filters the pulling coming from the braces. This ergonomic shape is obtained with minimum cuts for a sleek construction. The bottom is entirely made of Kinetech fabrics to provide a compressive fit: fabrics in Kinetech technology are so smooth and compact they almost feel like a second skin; in addition to their sun-protective, abrasion-resistant and partly water-repellent properties, they provide the rider with superior muscle support to ensure enhanced performance and quicker recovery.
• The bottom is entirely made of abrasion-resistant stretch Kinetech fabric, providing muscle compression and support, along with UPF + 50 protection
• Braces made with comfortable elastic
• Reflective logos on back and sides
• Legs’ hem with clean cut and insert with silicone elastic gripper
Nalini Randonné Lime Carbon Pad is a next-generation pad, specifically designed for long-distance rides such as Randonnés - as the name suggests. The use of reticulated foam offers maximum support in all three basic saddle positions: descending, climbing and racing. Besides providing support, the foam suits perfectly all riding movements and positions. This pad combines hygiene, comfort and anatomical design. The microfiber fabric guarantees hygiene, softness and moisture control. Moreover, carbon threads in the surface fabric of the pad boost heat regulation and microcirculation, hence providing improved temperature control and minimizing chafing.
- Oeko-tex® certified materials with bi-elastic anatomically shaped pad
- Carbon fibers
- Natural antibacterial treatment with a hydrophilic microfiber fabric
- Backing: reticulated High Impact foam
- High breathability
- Suitable for long-distance rides (randonnés)