Designed especially for gravel rides. Bibshorts made of special sports lycra fabrics providing optimal muscle support and UV protection. On the left side panel a pocket in resistant mesh has been applied, to be used for telephone or bars. The reflective logos are in holographic material. The elastic at legs’ hem is in height 45 mm with silicone microdots on the inside.
Features of the Nalini New Journey Gravel Bib Shorts
- Compressive Lycra Sport fabric providing optimal muscle support
- Braces with central back opening for enhanced comfort and breathability
- Silicone elastic gripper
- Reflective holographic transfers at the back and sides
- Mesh side pockets on both leg fit phones or gear
Granfondo Pro Man 120 Q-Skin Pad
The Granfondo pad offers a combination of state-of-the-art technology, from high-quality materials to an innovative construction. The padding is manufactured by progressive cutting of a high-density reticulated foam, with different thicknesses based on body weight and pressure points, to ensure maximum support to all bodily contact with the saddle. Besides providing support, the foam also ensures breathability and softness, so that the pad never feels heavy or bulky. This pad combines hygiene, comfort and anatomical design. The antibacterial treatment ensures hygiene, and the microfiber fabric guarantees softness and moisture control. Moreover, the bio-ceramic fibers in the fabric of the pad touching the skin boost heat regulation (leaving the skin pleasantly fresh) and microcirculation, hence providing improved temperature control and minimizing chafing.
- Oeko-tex® certified materials
- Bi-elastic anatomically shaped pad
- Bio-ceramic fibers integrated in the microfiber
- Natural antibacterial treatment
- Backing: reticulated High Impact foam
- High breathability
- Suitable for long-distance competitive/amateur rides