Pro quality bib short made by Campagnolo in Italy
Maximum comfort for everyday use. Maximum tech for race-day performance. The Magnesio men’s cycling bib short keeps you comfortably seated at the forefront of performance. Performance never felt so good and comfort never felt so fast.
- Reflective logos and panels for increased safety
- Silicon leg grippers directly applied without seams or sewing
- Pocket for storage/radio
- Anatomic cut and performance fit for optimum efficiency and comfort
- Highly advanced elastic compression fabric ensure both freedom of movement and improved circulation
- Anti-abrasion properties of fabric ensure long life of garment as contact points and areas of friction are protected
- Extremely durable 4 needle construction
- Fabric treated with coldblack® to increase protection from UV rays and reduce the surface temperature of the garment, keeping the rider cool
- Ergonomic, bi-elastic, 2 way stretch chamois pad covered in carbon infused fabric to ensure an antistatic and antibacterial solution
- Triple density chamois pad construction with strategically positioned gel inserts for vibration dampening
- Dual density bi-color bib straps, connected by thermo taping technology, ensure elasticity where needed yet true to form where necessary for optimum fit and performance
- Hexagon mesh back connects bib straps for optimum position and adds breathability to garment
- Taped hole for earphones
- All labels, sizing information and internal graphics applied via transfer to ensure efficient surface area and minimize friction inside garment
The Magnesio men’s cycling bib short is the best expression of the philosophy that Campagnolo has always been following in its search for ergonomics applied to cycling apparel.
The Magnesio men’s cycling bib short is both comfortable and ergonomic. This allows the athlete not only to save energy and to assume a more efficient and safe position but also to concentrate clearly on the task at hand. The Magnesio cycling bib short is just that; an extremely technical performance oriented bib short anatomically engineered for a high degree of comfort.
The anatomically optimized cut and high performance fit make for a pair of bib shorts that even the most demanding professional cyclist will appreciate come race day. However, as cycling is rarely a 60 minute affair, performance is irrelevant if a garment isn’t comfortable and every aspect of the Magnesio bib short has been developed with this reality in mind. Highly advanced elastic compression fabric ensures freedom of movement while keeping muscles fresh via increased circulation. That same fabric is treated with Coldblack® technology, which keeps the surface temperature of the garment cooler by blocking UV rays and thus helping the rider keep the heat at bay.
Dual density bib straps stretch where needed but keep the bibs anchored in place where movement isn’t necessary. Thermotaped straps lay flat and add an additional element of comfort. Hexagonal mesh back panels keep straps in the correct position while wicking sweat when the temperature ticks upwards. The anatomically optimized, two-way-stretch, triple-density chamois pad incorporates strategically placed gel inserts to dampen vibrations and the fabric used to cover uses an antibacterial carbon infused filament to eliminate static energy build up. Even the simplest of details such as internal labels are applied via transfer to eliminate any inconsistencies on the surface area where the garment meets the skin, eliminating the risk of irritation or friction.
The Magnesio bib short blends maximum performance and unrivaled comfort construction into a bib short with classic Italian style. Discrete, minimalist graphic details in reflective material offer a safety element without cluttering the clean look, allowing this bib short to match perfectly with any jersey in the entire collection. Performance never felt so good and comfort never felt so fast.